This course is not currently on the summer schedule
Early Bird: $525
Regular Tuition: $600
IMP or IR
Application & Registration
Please download the application form on the right side of this page.
For more information, contact Kimber McQueen.
To order course materials, call 1-800-910-0001.
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
To see a list of required course materials, click here.
Note: Order Stability Chair materials only.
Required Forms & Documents
Please print and bring the following documents with you to class:
Stability Chair Course Homework
Workout Charts (Stability Chair chart only)
ICHR prepares you to teach Level 1 (Essential and Intermediate) exercises on the Stability Chair. By the end of this course you will be able to fine-tune personal and circuit training programs to meet a variety of clients’ conditioning goals with 63 exercises on the Stability Chair. Beyond the general course objectives, you will learn:
- Effective use of the equipment to enhance torso stability and strength, peripheral extremity conditioning, joint stability, flexibility, balance and coordination
- How to develop dynamic programs in a full studio environment
- Effective communication and observational skills, verbal cueing and imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation
- Modifications for specific body types, postural issues and conditions
- Exercise layering related to effective program design
- 15 hours of instruction & supervised teaching
- Minimum 5 hours observation
- Minimum 10 hours physical review
- Minimum 10 hours practice teaching
- Conducted over 3 days
- Total: 40 hours
- 1.5 STOTT PILATES®; ACE