May 17-19 / June 1-2
Fridays: 2pm – 7:30pm
Saturdays: 12pm – 6pm
Sundays: 10am – 4pm
Early Bird by April 19: $825
Regular Tuition by May 3: $900
IMP + IR or GM + XMP + GR + XRP
Application & Registration
Please download the application form on the right side of this page.
For more information contact Carlyn Phillips.
To order course materials, call 1-800-910-0001.
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
To see a list of required course materials, click here
Note: Order Cadillac materials only.
Required Forms & Documents
ICAD prepares you to teach Level 1 (Essential and Intermediate) exercises on the Cadillac. By the end of this course you will be able to fine-tune personal and circuit training programs to meet a variety of clients’ conditioning goals with 125 exercises on the Cadillac Trapeze Table. Beyond the general course objectives, you will learn:
- Effective use of the equipment to enhance torso stability and strength, peripheral extremity conditioning, joint stability, flexibility, balance and coordination
- How to develop dynamic programs in a full studio environment
- Essential and Intermediate exercises and variations
- Effective communication and observational skills, verbal cueing and imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation
- Modifications for specific body types, postural issues and conditions
- Exercise layering related to effective program design
- 25 hours of instruction & supervised teaching
- Minimum 10 hours observation
- Minimum 15 hours physical review
- Minimum 10 hours practice teaching
- conducted over 2 weekends
- Total: 60 hours
- 2.5 STOTT PILATES®; ACE